Tips for your visit
To prepare for your trip and safari, we suggest packing:
- Camera (with extra batteries)
- Insect Repellant
- Small water bottle
- Field guide to mammals and birds of India
- Journal for recording your sightings
- Multi-compartment shoulder bag to hold some of the above items.
- Early morning safari drives can be quite chilly. Wear lots of layers, a heavy sweater, jacket, and wear sturdy shoes. Bring a scarf, wool hat, and gloves.
Don't forget to bring your sense of adventure and patience. Tigers have their own time schedules!